Monday, December 27, 2010

Unexpected Absence

I should start off with an apology, as I know I've been sort of M.I.A. lately. I meant to return to the blogging world as soon as we returned from our mini vacation to South Carolina, but things just got crazy in the studio upon our return!

I had a handful of consultations with summer brides, rush orders were placed for save-the-dates, and I had to squeeze in the last of my holiday shopping somewhere in there. Before I knew it, Christmas was here and my blog had gone neglected.

....So I am now spending the week playing catch up, and promise you many updates in the coming days. I'll be featuring new items, baby shower ideas & tips, and some sneak peaks of our latest collaboration with Boldly Chic Events!

You won't want to miss it......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment