Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Twenty Ten in Review

Interprintations - 2010 in review!

What a fun, frantic, fabulous year it's been in the Interprintations studio! I am so proud of all the accomplishments I was able to conquer this year, and am filled with anticipation to see what's to come in 2011!


I tested our luck at our first bridal show in September - with great success! We are already getting positive feedback & booking brides for summer/fall 2011.


Our Etsy shop saw 143 new customers this year! The customer feedback has been phenomenal. Our designs are selling themselves & our customers are spreading the word about Interprintations - we couldn't be more proud. =)


Our Facebook page has accumulated 147 fans - thank you to all who are following us!
{...and for those of you who are not, here's the link!}


I joined a wonderful local organization called AlphaChicks - an organization for strong, professional women entrepreneurs in the Indianapolis area. I have met some fabulous women & made some great business/networking connections. I'm so glad to call myself
an Alpha Chick!
{This is more of a personal feat for me, but I still wanted to share in case there are any other Indy-area women entrepreneurs reading our blog!}

Thank you to all of our friends, family, fans & customers for your continued support. Interprintations would not be where it is today without you!

I hope everyone has had a prosperous & productive 2010! Cheers to a promising 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment