Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'll take Snow {with a side of soup, please!}

I woke up this morning, expecting to head right out the door to run some errands. Little did I know, this is what happened while I was fast asleep last night....



Then I turn on the TV, and hear about all of the Indianapolis drivers who seem to have forgotten {as they do every year} how to drive in a tiny little dusting of snow. So I decided to stay in for the day. =)

And what goes better with cold weather than a warm bowl of soup??

I picked up a bag of this at the Christmas Gift & Hobby Show (immediately after I tried a delicious sample of it!}......



....and decided to whip some up for lunch & dinner. =) I just had to add a pound and a half of chicken, some diced tomatoes, and I had myself a large pot of Cheesy Chicken Enchilada soup! Enough to last both of us all day, as well as freeze a large portion for another snowy day.

I plan to order quite a few more mixes from this wonderful company. {Is anyone else thinking stocking stuffers??}

I hope everyone out there is enjoying the first day of December! Only 24 days until Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment