Saturday, March 26, 2011

Taking a break...

Yesterday was such a crazy busy day. I'm talking an insane, non-stop, jam-packed, "...did I even eat lunch?" kind of day!

Morning was spent catching up on Etsy orders for rehearsal dinner invites, samples & monogram notecards. Followed by a trip to the post office to unload...



Then I worked on putting the finishing touches on an invitation order for a local bride, so they could go out in the mail today. {You can see a sneak peek of her lovely design here.} All while my printers are mercilessly spitting out other invitation orders to go out next week.

*phew!*

I get worn out just giving a recap. =)

Needless to say, I could use a breather for a few hours! So I'm taking a little break this evening to head back up to Purdue {one of my favorite places. on earth.} to see some very familiar faces! Our sorority is celebrating 94 years nationally, so our chapter is hosting an alumnae dinner at the Dauch Alumni Center! I've yet to check out this facility since I moved to Indy, and am so excited to return to campus to see the place & catch up with my sorority sisters!

Definitely a great excuse to sneak out of the studio & the house for a little while. Lord knows I could use it. =)

So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! And to all of my sisters attending the event.....have a safe trip back into town & I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment