Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Etsy Envy: March Finds

After all of the showers & parties I've been to lately, I've decided to center this month's Etsy Envy around parties & events. Whether it's a baby shower, bridal shower, bachelorette party, or birthday bash, there's something here for everything!

You may have seen these beauties on my baby shower recap post - so I just had to share where I got them! This adorable little Etsy shop called "Sweet Estelle's" offers tons of edibles and baking accessories - a great way to add a dash of color and fun to your next themed event!


Damask isn't just for weddings anymore! Check out this handmade carseat cover - perfect for the stylish mom! {Plus, it's reversible!} Definitely on my "must purchase" list for the next shower on my calendar.



Aren't these corset cookies a great favor idea for a bachelorette party? {They're almost too pretty to eat!}



Check out this talented {local!} Etsy vendor - she is definitely an up-and-coming designer in the children's attire market! Wouldn't this outfit be perfect for the next birthday girl in your life? {Be sure to also check out their "Shirt of the Month" Club - also a great gift idea for the birthday kid!}

Is anyone else out there a big fan of Etsy?

What was your most recent purchase?


No comments:

Post a Comment