Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrocks & Blessings

Top o' the morning....evening to ya! =)

It's St. Patrick's Day, and I've been busy all day working on a big invitation order in the colors black and GREEN, fittingly! It's a lovely invitation suite for a local bride & groom, and features a monogram & an old-fashioned damask pattern. Here's a sneak peek!





{Congratulations, Mindy & Josh! Looking forward to working with you on matching programs, menus, and custom pieces for your luxury candy bar!}

It's finally done & ready to ship, so I am taking a {much needed} break from the studio. My plans? To grab dinner with my husband and get out for a bit to enjoy the weather {currently registering at a lovely 70 degrees}.

So if you're Irish {or just Irish for the day}, I hope everyone gets out to enjoy this gorgeous sunshine, relax with good company & partake in a tasty green beverage! =)

And being from Irish heritage {despite my married name, I'm always a Brady at heart!}, it's only fitting that I leave you today with one of my favorite Irish Blessings.

May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment