Sunday, January 16, 2011

We've been published!

.....ok, maybe I should clarify. =)

We were recently called upon by La Dolce Salon & Spa to help them with some custom design work. The first thing on their list was a full-page ad to be included in this month's issue of Indianapolis Woman! This is my favorite local publication, so needless to say I was elated to have this opportunity.

Thanks to Colleen at La Dolce for the opportunity to do some true graphic design work. Don't get me wrong, I love love LOVE doing wedding stationery, but it's always good to stretch your {proverbial} legs and use your talent in other areas. =)

So without further ado, here it is on page 84 in all it's glory!



The magazine is now out on newsstands, so be sure to pick up a copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment