Friday, January 21, 2011

A Colorful Week

All I can say is.....TGIF! It has been one CRAZY week!

I started off the week by meeting with the amazing vendors of Your Formal Affair in Carmel, which I've recently joined. It's a collaboration of Indy's premier wedding professionals, all showcased at 1117 S. Rangeline Road.

During our meeting, we worked on finalizing the details for our upcoming bridal show on Sunday February 27th - be sure to put it on your calendar! Lots of great vendors, delicious food, tasty wine samples, and tons of great deals & door prizes for wedding services. {Plus, all proceeds are going to the American Heart Association!}

Then, mid-week, this happened....



Which delayed some of our order shipments - needless to say, I was NOT happy to wake up to this! I have way too much to get done to be snowed in. But I have since shoveled the driveway & am happy to report that I made it out alive. =)

The last two days have been filled with Etsy orders, custom designs, rehearsal dinner & wedding invitations. Here's a sneak peek at today's big order - a lovely color combo, I must say! I love that brides are ordering more and more of these clutch pocket invites...



Clutch Pocket Invitation: a modern version of the traditional "pocketfold" - a flat-panel pocket (no "fold"), with the invitation mounted on one side, and the inserts tucked in on the opposite side.

Ahhhh.......and now time to relax. =) I don't know about you, but I'll be relaxing this evening, staying out of the -3 degree temps, watching some TV & eating some fabulous Chinese takeout. {Is it dinner time yet??}

No comments:

Post a Comment