Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Luxury

If you've been to a wedding reception in recent years, you've more than likely seen your fair share of candy bars. It's a great substitute for pre-packaged favors, and gives your guests a selection of goodies to take home.

{Candy Bar: a tablescape featuring various jars & canisters filled with colorful candy.}


But why not take it to the next level? Make it a true sweets table, complete with your favorite sweet treats like cupcakes, truffles, cookies, and colorful beverages. Organize it in a way that will take their breath away - think pretty paper labels and everything lined up neatly in rows.

And don't feel like you have to wait until your wedding reception to feature a luxurious sweets table - set one out at the next baby shower, bridal shower or party you throw!

I recently held a holiday party at my house - just a small gathering of my fellow sorority sisters living {or spending the holidays} in the Indy area. I thought, what better time to try my hand at a sweets table than at a holiday party?

I called up Lori from Boldly Chic Events for help with the set-up, and I have to say I'm elated with the end result! I'm pretty sure my guests also appreciated the attention to detail & delicious treats....





No comments:

Post a Comment