Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Lastest Obsession...

I'm not sure what's gotten into me, but I am all about antiquing lately! Visiting used furniture stores and consignment shops has quickly become my favorite evening & weekend pastime.

I do have a good excuse to go, however! So it's not a complete waste of my time. =)

My stationery studio still has a bare wall, and I'd like to fill it with a lovely antique buffet table. Here are some of my favorite inspirational photos...


source


source


source


source

I would also like to find some gorgeous baroque/ornate frames to paint white & hang on the wall {with some lovely stationery pieces in them, of course}. Slowly but surely, the studio is coming together nicely. =)

If you have any suggestions for antique stores to visit in the Indy area - please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment