Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let it Snow...

There's nothing like the threat of snow flurries to snap you into the holiday spirit! Tonight's news weather segment is forecasting snow flurries tomorrow. Bring it on. =)

My husband and I have decided to venture to the mall tomorrow evening, right after our usual Friday night dinner date. We're hoping to get a head start on some holiday shopping, and I'm hoping to get some decor ideas for a {tentative} holiday gathering I'd like to plan for my girlfriends in the area.

I've also done some online research, and find myself wishing I had about 2000 more square feet in my house! I would LOVE to have the space for long tables with lovely linens, gorgeous place settings & stunning centerpieces......here's a quick rundown of some of my favorite decor ideas.....

Will you be hosting any holiday parties at your humble abode this year? What do you have in store for your guests?

No comments:

Post a Comment