Sunday, November 7, 2010

The {busy} life of a stationer

This weekend was jam-packed with a baby shower, lunch with the in-laws, dinner & drinks in downtown Indy, a dash of shopping and a wonderful Sunday afternoon & evening of football {GO COLTS!}. I love when my schedule is filled up - it makes me feel like I've spent my weekend as best I could. =)

{Plus, the brisk fall weather is like icing on the cake!}

Now that the weekend is winding down, I'm getting super excited about my week ahead - an event at the new downtown venue D'Amore, as well as the open house at Your Formal Affair. If you are looking for something to fill your weeknights, these are 2 events you should definitely check out!

Straight from the Perfect Wedding Guide site...


A formal invitation to Your Formal Affair's Open House..


How did you spend your weekend? Will you be attending any of these great local events this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment