Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vintage keys for a new home

On occasion, I receive requests to create custom stationery outside the wedding realm. I recently received a request from Molly, a previous bridal customer, who has recently purchased a new home with her {now} husband.

She spotted a current design in our Etsy shop that she adored, so we took that and converted it to moving announcement. The main alteration we made was adding a set of vintage keys - which I LOVE! I was so excited for the opportunity to incorporate these lovely graphics into a new stationery piece. {I don't know what it is about them, but I think they are so stylish & sophisticated!}

Here are a few glances at the final custom design...


{Personal information altered to preserve customer's privacy.}



Each card measures 4.25" x 5.5" and is printed on our lux white linen cardstock. We've also added Navy pearlescent envelopes, adding to the luxurious look of each announcement card.

Congratulations, Molly & Bret! It's always a pleasure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your new home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment