Sunday, April 3, 2011

Etsy Envy: April Finds

I can hardly contain my excitement.....spring is right around the corner!

I am so ready to update my wardrobe for the warmer weather, and what easier way to update than adding some chic accessories? I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite spring fashion finds on Etsy....



How lovely are these flower cluster pins? Bold enough to make a statement, yet neutral enough in color that they'll go with almost anything. Perfect for jazzing up some of my tees & cardigans this spring!


If it's one thing I can never have enough of, it's jewelry!
Featuring a cluster of flowers & beads, this eclectic bracelet will spruce up any spring outfit.




Now that spring is here, we can put the big handbag in the closet and carry around the basics in adorable clutches like this. =) This mustard & pewter color scheme is so versatile - it goes great with brown, black, & even navy!

What do you plan to do to update your wardrobe this spring?

1 comment:

  1. I love these, especially the clutch! How adorable...great finds Cari! :)

    ReplyDelete