Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My first tip!

I should probably start this blog off with a disclaimer: While I haven't started taking sweet treats as currency, I will gladly accept them as gratuity. =)

A local customer stopped by the other day to pick up her order {a rush invitation order for two corporate events}. When I greeted her at the door.....she handed me my first tip ever. A thank-you for getting her order done in such a short timespan.

But this wasn't any tip. Oh, no. She handed me.....CUPCAKES! =)



These beauties were fresh from Gigi's Cupcakes on the northside of Indianapolis. I've heard of a few other cupcake vendors in the area, but hadn't come across Gigi's until this week. So thank you, Amanda, for introducing us!

She told them to pile in 4 of their best sellers....


...a lovely & very rich double chocolate combo....


...a red velvet/cream cheese duo...


...a delicious banana concoction...


...and my favorite, called Wedding Cake! {...call me a plain Jane, but I'm a sucker for white cake and buttercream icing.}

What's left to say? Other than I love my job. =)

4 comments: