Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Contemporary Venue: The Eiteljorg Museum

As a young girl, I always looked forward to visiting my favorite museum. I took part in a special art program in middle school, and would get SO excited when our annual trip approached! It is a place full of incredible history, gorgeous artifacts, and perfectly groomed landscapes.

This place is none other than Indy's own Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art.

Nestled in downtown Indianapolis right by the canal, it's breathtaking property easily compliments the neighboring White River Gardens and NCAA headquarters. Every time I drive by it, I get anxious for my next visit!

This museum is also a lesser-known {but absolutely gorgeous} venue for catered events and weddings. It is in the higher end of the price spectrum, but definitely worth a look if it's in your budget! Check out some gorgeous photos I found of a recent wedding on the property....


For the full photo lineup, check out Nathaniel Edmunds amazing photography work at the Eiteljorg Museum here.

For even more gorgeous wedding photography at the Eiteljorg, check out the recent work from the talented Chad Franz.



No comments:

Post a Comment