Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inside the Studio: April 2012

This month has been hectic, to say the least! We apologize for the short blogging hiatus during our production craziness. =)

Now that most of our spring weddings are wrapping up, it's time to switch gears & focus on our June & July clients & their "wedding day" design concepts. On top of that, we have a handful of other fun things in store for us here in the studio, which include.....



.....getting my copy of Amy Altas' new book, Sweet Designs, in the mail! I absolutely love her gorgeous desserts, event styling techniques, and overall savvy business sense. Ooooo, I'm {im}patiently waiting for Amazon to send me my shipping notification, so I can begin stalking my UPS tracking website. =)



.....receiving the full set of photos from our recent photoshoot collaboration! It was an absolute dream team of local vendors - Boldly Chic Events, Design Group, A Cut Above Catering, Cake Zen, La Dolce Salon & Spa, Bella Bridesmaid of Indianapolis, and of course, the insanely talented Sara and Mallary Photography, who provided photography for the entire day! The photoshoot took place at one of our absolute favorite new Indy-area venues, the rustic grounds of Mustard Seed Gardens. {Considering a barn wedding? This place is a must-see!}



...starting the planning process and invitation design for my sister's baby shower! They just found out they're having a little girl, and we couldn't be more excited for them. =) {This little lady is going to be SO spoiled!} I just love that we're both expecting little ones this summer - I can't imagine sharing in this wonderful experience with anyone other than one of my sisters. =)

What a fun week it's going to be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment