Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vintage Chic Matchbook Save-the-Dates

If you're a Facebook fan of ours, you've probably already seen the "sneak peek" of one of our latest custom designs - matchbook save-the-dates!


 

These were created for some of my absolute favorite clients for the upcoming fall wedding season. They are two of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met! {I always score the best clients. How do I always get so lucky?!}

The couple initially met on Match.com - so they wanted a save-the-date that subtly paid homage to their relationship & how they met. They approached me with the genius idea of creating a matchbook {I have to give credit where credit is due}. How clever!

We ran with their idea & created a matchbook card to coordinate with their "Vintage Chic" wedding style & color scheme. {Enlarging it to-scale to allow for easy mailing, of course.}

Once the matchbook design was completed, we moved on to create a coordinating magnet to adhere inside the matchbook cover....


We then finished the order by pairing them with shimmery gold envelopes - complete with their return address printed in a matching font.

Once I had them fully assembled, I just couldn't take my eyes off of them - they turned out beautifully! I delivered these lovelies on Monday, and needless to say,1 it was hard to say goodbye to them.

However, I do find peace in knowing these will soon be gracing the mailboxes of my clients' guests.......and {hopefully} bringing them the same level of delight. =)


6 comments:

  1. So creative and unique - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari, Cari, Cari ...
    I cannot begin to thank you enough for the WONDERFUL and simply AMAZING job you did with our save-the-dates :) You are one talented lady :) They went out today :) I am so excited to see what you and Lori have up your sleeves for the wedding :) Thank you a TON!
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO welcome, Taylor! You & James are such a joy to work with. I'm looking forward to working with you on the rest of your wedding paperie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these. Is there any chance I can get details on how to order them for my wedding?

    ReplyDelete