Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Etsy Envy: February 2012

With all of the projects we have going on around our house, I've been on the hunt for coordinating home decor for our updated rooms! Being the dedicated Etsier I am, I started my search on Etsy.com, of course. =)

Check out some of my favorite finds....

A stylish way to add some organization to your office, kitchen or front entryway! I especially love the rustic, farmhouse-style woodworking and vintage hardware.


Upcycled Frame Collection by Wendy's Vintage Shop
One of my upcoming projects is a photo wall in our front foyer - these Victorian cottage style frames would be perfect!
I also stumbled upon this shop during my search for frames. They also offer similar frame collections, sconces & other home decor in the most stunning color combos - perfect for the design-challenged folks out there, who are looking for a little inspiration!



Left: Vintage Wire Bottle Basket by This Other ThingRight: Vintage Wire Basket by Green Canyon Home
The shabby chic style gets me every time! I have an attraction to all items that look like they've been plucked right out of an old farmhouse. =) These pretty wire baskets would go perfect atop of my vintage furniture. Plus, they're the
perfect pieces for organizing cluttered spaces, like the kitchen or home office.


Left: Hobnail Milk Glass Compote by The Vintage Daughter
Right: Vintage Ceramic Pitcher by Love Cyn
I know, I know....as if I need to add any more pieces to my ever-growing milk glass & Fiestaware collections! However, I am head over heels with both of these items.
Compotes are such a lovely addition to any room - you can display fruits, deserts, florals, guest bath toiletries...just about anything in them! The milk glass on this is especially lovely, and will work alongside any color scheme.
The little yellow pitcher, of course, would look great in my pie cabinet....next to the rest of my vintage {and new} Fiestware. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment