Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Spooktacular Evening!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! I must say, this year was one one of the most fun Halloweens I've had in a long time. =)

Here at our house, we celebrated in true fashion. Our trick-or-treaters were greeted by scary skulls, creepy lights, spooky sound effects.....and my husband in a crazy clown costume!!

....and if the kids were brave enough to approach our haunted porch, they received a handful of our favorite treats - snickers, m&ms, skittles, tootsie rolls, dots & laffy taffy!


We had so much fun seeing all of this year's trick-or-treaters! Plus, the kids got a kick out of my husband's costume. There were a few younger kids that were a tad frightened by him.....but I just met them halfway down the sidewalk with their candy, in my un-scary pirate get-up. =)

Now we just need to make another trip to Party City - they had some awesome Halloween decor ideas, which I'm sure will now be 75% off! Time to stock up for Halloween 2012! I just love a good clearance sale. =)

How did you spend Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment