Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall is in full swing

I cannot believe it's October already. This year is flying by faster than any before it. Well, you know what they say! Perhaps I'm just having too much fun in 2011. =)

Here's a quick peek at some of the fun things we've been up to lately...

Dulin & Stephanie - 9/4/2011 - Carmel, Indiana

Matt & Jenn - 9/17/2011 - Indianapolis, IN


David & Christiana - 9/3/2011 - Indianapolis, IN


Designing a new logo & branding material for one of our favorite local businesses - Cake Zen


...and as I look at my production calendar for the next month, I'm reminded of a trend I've seen over the last 2 years - September & October are becoming the hottest months in which to plan a wedding (and I'm not talking temperatures). Fall is beginning to rival summer for the title of busiest wedding season!

To no surprise, I'm one happy wedding pro, as autumn is by far my favorite time of year. =) I love creating paperie to coordinate with the warm, autumn color schemes and rustic-inspired decor! I've been looking forward to these weddings all year & can't wait to see how they turn out....

Next up for Interprintations - a handful of lovely October weddings at the Indianapolis Museum of Art, D'Amore in downtown Indianapolis, the Milltop in Noblesville, and the stunning Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC!

Stay tuned for teaser photos of our upcoming October events!

No comments:

Post a Comment