Sunday, September 4, 2011

A month in review



......has it really been almost a month since I've posted last?? Yikes!

In my defense, August was my busiest month. EVER. Besides finishing up the final touches for a record number of August brides (programs, placecards, menus, you name it!)....I was also wrapping up production on custom invites for my fall brides. It's a lovely, never ending cycle here in the studio. Good thing I love what I do! =)

August also brought another big feat to our company - the title of BEST INVITATIONS IN INDY! We are walking away with this title for the 2nd year in a row, and owe it ALL to YOU, our fans & friends. Thank you so much for your votes & continued support. We love all of you!

So as I gather my thoughts & wisdom for upcoming blog posts, I'll leave you with some snapshots of a few big orders from this past month....enjoy! =)




....stay tuned for our next blog post, a recap of our local Labor Day weekend weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment