Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catching up

This year's wedding season rushed in so fast that we've hardly had time to keep up with ourselves....let alone maintain the blog! So I must apologize for the absence - I'm finally starting to get caught up {as much as I can, anyway} and am stepping back into the blogosphere. =)

As I wade through the craziness that has ensued within the studio, I can't help but get excited about what's still ahead for Interprintations this summer...

For starters, our Etsy shop is breeching the milestone of 300 sales since opening in the Spring of 2010. We are also currently creating new product lines, starting with rustic veneer (wood) invitations & letterpress sets! {Stay tuned to our Facebook page for teaser photos!}

So I promise to step it up on the blog over the summer, and look forward to sharing a LOT of new items & photos from our latest weddings. For now, I'll leave you with some teasers from the last few weeks.....




Nora + Kevin | May 20, 2011 | Photo by Meghann Gregory Photography


Christa + Tony | June 10, 2011 | Photos by Nate Crouch Photography





Stephanie + Nathan | May 21, 2011 | Personal Photos

Have a FABULOUS weekend! =)


Are you an Interprintations bride?
We would love to feature your wedding on our website & blog! Please email us at interprintations@gmail.com for more information on photo submissions.}

2 comments:

  1. Love how our table signs, seating chart, and popcorn signs came out!! I will send more when my photographer sends all the pictures to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora! Looking forward to seeing the photos! From what I've seen so far, your wedding was absolutely stunning. =)

    Congrats to you & Kevin!

    ReplyDelete