Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Day of Smiles and Surprises

Have you ever had one of those days where everything brings a smile to your face? Where it seems the universe has aligned in your favor? Yeah, today was one of those days. =)

This morning started off in downtown Indy with a Starbucks hot chocolate {my fave!} & a business chat with a local letterpress printer. I've long been wanting to add letterpress items to our product line, so I was beyond thrilled when they contacted me to discuss their services. I walked away from that meeting with a large handful of samples & anticipation to get started on new letterpress designs. {more details to come soon...}

Later in the day, I received a pretty little card in the mail from my Mother. Granted, she only lives 35 minutes from me. However, she always sends us a little something in the mail from time to time. To her, I attribute my appreciation for the traditional handwritten note....it can bring a smile to anyone's day. =)


And in the early evening, I heard the doorbell ring.....after which I opened up the door to find these....


After hearing my weekend rant about craving a Dylan's dark chocolate + sea salt bar from NYC, my sneaky husband decided to order me some (along with a few treats for himself)!! {Tonight's dessert - check!}

Could this day get any better?? I think I'd better not hold my breath, as I've been a pretty lucky girl so far. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment