Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Etsy Envy: February Finds


I'm sure all of you know I'm a huge fan of Etsy.com - it's definitely no mystery.

Not only has it been a great way to showcase our popular stationery pieces, but it's also a great place to shop for fun gift ideas, fabulous home decor, and anything else homemade or vintage.

Through my love for all things Etsy, I've decided to dedicate one blog a month to show off some of my latest objects of Etsy affection - my "Etsy Envy," if you will. =)

Without further ado, here are my favorite pieces & potential purchases this month....



I am LOVING this bag!
It's a great piece to update my spring wardrobe with this season's hot color - YELLOW!


For all of my fellow pet owners {& pet spoilers} out there - check out this upcycled vintage large wood suitcase converted into a plush pet bed. A perfect fit for almost any decor style!


Isn't this lovely? I've been looking for a chic, simple silver pendant to wear with my more casual outfits & fell in love with this necklace.
{I pretty much love everything in the MDSparks Etsy shop!}


Are you an avid Etsier? What has been your favorite Etsy purchase?


No comments:

Post a Comment