Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Creative Escape

Does anyone else out there love to visit those adorable ceramic studios & paint pottery? Maybe it’s just the artist in me, but I find it therapeutic and extremely relaxing. =)

I recently stumbled upon a little place called Color Me Mine - and am aching to try it out. {Maybe I can convince the girls to have our next Ladies Night there?}

If you’re a bride-to-be, be sure to check out the For Brides section on their website. They have such unique and personal gift ideas for the bridal party, as well as keepsakes for yourself! Have guests sign a large platter at your engagement party, bridal shower, or even as a substitute for the guest book or ever-popular framed photo. After all is said and done, Color me Mine will glaze it and return it for you to use (or display as a keepsake)!



No comments:

Post a Comment